Hi!

Silverwing94

eine Produktion von Sarkasmus
Hey, I'm Silverwing, but calling me Silver is probably easier! I've been rping for quite a while now but this is my first time on this board, and I'm very excited to see what kind of RPs I can get up to around here! Looking forward to rping with you!

~Silver

Welcome in!! (well sorry it doesn't sound right to welcome someone that just welcomed you ~ hahaha)

Most of the incoming new persons already roleplayed in their life, now I feel nervous :v

I hope you get used to this website soon, I'd help else, and I look forward to have fun with you Silver!

Neddeia said:
Welcome in!! (well sorry it doesn't sound right to welcome someone that just welcomed you ~ hahaha)
Most of the incoming new persons already roleplayed in their life, now I feel nervous :v

I hope you get used to this website soon, I'd help else, and I look forward to have fun with you Silver!
I think if you love writing it'll be great, but thank you for the welcome! I hope we can rp together ^^

Silverwing94 said:
Hey, I'm Silverwing, but calling me Silver is probably easier! I've been rping for quite a while now but this is my first time on this board, and I'm very excited to see what kind of RPs I can get up to around here! Looking forward to rping with you!
~Silver
HOI! I'M.......GhostSoul, actually, not Tammie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back