†Hi†

GhostOfMakaris

Bronze Year Student

Someone recommended this site to me through a site I use to Role Play on. I haven't role played in a year or so, due to PokeFarm site changes and none of my RP friends changed sites.

So, to introduce myself, I'm Octavia. I'm a shy book reader who isn't very good at making friends. I've actively RPed DN Angel when I was into RPing and was big into RPing ShadowhuntersLady Midnight[/u] so I might be up to trying it again]. I'm more of a simple or casual RPer and I can be slow to answer during school.

I love receiving recommendations pertaining to books or cartoons. And if you want to find me other places my usernames are CrystalHoenn, ClockworkHoenn, or SongbirdNightingale. I go by Octavia or Hoenn.

If you're interested in RPing with me, feel free to tell me and we can try to work something out. Thanks!

Welcome to the site. I'm a new member as well, but I've been role playing since 2006. I hope you have fun here and make friends.

Thirteen said:
Welcome to the site. I'm a new member as well, but I've been role playing since 2006. I hope you have fun here and make friends.
Thank you! I hope so as well. I've just, for a while, have a hard time inserting myself into conversations in real life or over a screen.

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Enjoy your stay!

Kestrel said:
Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Enjoy your stay!
Thank you! I'll be sure to keep that in mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back