Hi.

Off

Purifier
Hm. An introduction thread, huh?

Sounds fun.

Heh, ah, but anyways, I'm quite happy to have finally brought myself to signing up here. I think life could use some relaxation at the moment, and getting myself into writing again seemed like the most appealing way to do so.

With that, I greet all of you!

I'm Crank, and although I do love to write with the deepest parts of my heart {been doing it from a young age on smaller sites}, life decided to throw in obstacles for me to jump, and I eventually had to drop roleplaying for a while to keep everything else in balance.

But, life has cleared up somewhat - classes will be out for a couple of weeks - and I've been going on a search for new roleplay sites, since now's as good a time as ever to get back into the groove of forum roleplaying.

Came across this one, and now here I am.

I hope to have a good time with all of you writers out there. This seems like a nice place.

The holiday spirit is definitely on here.

But anyways, thank you for stopping by to check out this thread. I'll start making myself comfortable.

^ ^

Welcome, and congrats on getting back into roleplaying! I just joined last night, so hopefully we can get along.

Hit me up for an rp sometime, k? c:

tumblr_llfgfbg8Vl1qit92oo1_500.gif

Hello and welcome to RpN! We hope you enjoy 'yer stay. c:

Hello and welcome, Crank. I hope you'll find RpN a great place to jump back into writing. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Welcome again to RpN!

Hi Crank! I am also new to the site, and I saw your character thread in the gallery. He seems cool, and I was wondering if you wanted to RP? I'm also on break from classes and I wanted to get back into RP-ing, so hmu if you're up for one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back