Hi ^-^

Sweet Death

I'm ah new here so hi everyone...I think.....don't even know if I did this right. *sighs dramatically. *

Well anyways a little about myself hmm.....

Well I like just about any rp ^-^ mainly fantacy and stuff ah I read a lot and like reading long replys though I'm not picky....ah don't really know what else to say....ah well haha hi.

Ha-HAA~~! I found you Sweet Death~! >:3 Welcome to the site, hope you've been getting around alright~ Some how i had a feeling your avatar was going to be related to toothless.

Thanks ^-^ I'll be sure to do that.

I don't completely understand yet .

If I get two lost I'll ask for help, thank you for been so helpful.

It feels great to actually help someone rather than ending up making them more confused. (o'v'o) 'Tis a nice change. :3

oh yeah, just in case you haven't read, much like in freeyourself, Rpnation has a thing called BB codes, which allow you to do a huge amount of awesome things, like changing the style of your font from the defaults to something you might like more. :)

Hmm, well, me myself, I like supernatural, paranormal, sci-fi, adventure (with an actual resolved end), I don't mind a little bit of romance, etc.

Oh I didn't know that ^-^

I did however notice that I can use the pace bar for between messages even on my phone :)

Yeah, i'll be able to teach you some really simple bb codes once you get a better understanding of the site. :)

Welcome to rp nation! AKA the dysfunctional family as I like to call it myself.

Don't worry, as far as introduction threads go you're doing it right!

If you have any questions feel free to to ask, I'll be more than happy to answer them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back