Hi ^-^

Hello @mac420 ,

proxy.php

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules and User Restrictions. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. And I am always willing to answer any questions you may have.

Happy roleplaying!

Thank you xD

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules and User Restrictions. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. And I am always willing to answer any questions you may have.

Happy roleplaying!

you

mac420 said:
Thank you xD

Happy roleplaying!
When you "reply" someone, you don't have to remove the auto copy-paste that appears in your message box. Just proceed to type. Even on mobile.

well, then, jeez made me quote them. @mugcakes:me too xp @scarlett: thanx :) @unknown:-waves, slightly creeped-xP

@mugs: hope you don't mind the shortning of your name. Thanx, my phone is just being wayyy weird rn haha, so idek what I did in that case xP

I'll write a PM for you in a bit, mac, about how mobile RpNation works since I fall prey to the trickiness that is touchscreen and wrapped layout as well whenever my PC poots out on me.

EDIT: And go ahead. I don't mind any aliases you throw at me.

I have nothing fancy for you dear friend, but I can say this, WELCOME TO THE NATION! Feel free to message me at any time, should you just need a friend to talk to or if you need someone to hop in on an RP ;D Most of all, have fun~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back