Hi There!

modern-problems

an idiot with bad time management
Hi all,

I guess introducing myself is always a little awkward. I'm modern-problems, you can come up with any nickname you would like for me. I'm a pretty friendly person and have been roleplaying on multiple platforms off and on since I was 12 or 13 (I'm turning 19 in 15 days so, 7 or 8 years). I tend to be a bit awkward and uncomfortable at first but I'm pretty fun when you get to know me. I mostly RP almost any topic, it's really just what I'm in the mood for at the time. Recently with some friends, I've been mostly doing RP's based in a kingdom fantasy setting, or in settings with supernatural creatures. I often come up with lots of ideas so I can get excited and distracted with new ideas.

My interests are your typical cringy k-pop, anime, manga, webtoons, and things along those lines.

I can be inconsistent when posting or checking things given I'm still getting back into fourm RPing. My friend recommended this site to me since my old one died a while back. I'm still getting used to things here but hopefully I get the hang of things soon.

That's about it! Nice meeting you all.

~mo-pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back