hi, there

.:little rose:.

im a brand new member to this site, but role playing is nothing foreign to me at all. i have been role playing for seven years, and i consider myself quite experienced, my level of rping is advanced. i am up to rp pretty much anything, but i do have my boundaries. i am 19 years old, im genderfluid (any pronouns work), i have the most amazing girlfriend, and i am a huge k-pop fan. if you are a fellow fan of korean pop and want to talk to me about the fandom, feel free to hmu! im always happy to hear what groups you stan. my personal favourites are bts, wanna one, infinite, nct, monsta x, blackpink, and twice. there are plenty others i like, though, so i would love to know which ones you like, as well! i am in quite a few other fandoms, as well: pokemon, homestuck, star trek, scooby doo, anime/manga, warriors, twilight, final fantasy, and plenty of others! feel free to just ask.
now, considering i am new here, i would love and appreciate a little help around the site until i get used to it. hellos are also welcome; feel free to say hi, i don't bite! i hope to make lots of friends here, and i am always up to rp, so if you want to role play with me, im all for it! i am down to rp anytime.
alrighty, that was my long introduction. can't wait to get to know all of you <3

Welcome to Rpn littlerose~

There seems to be a sudden surge of Kpop fans joining Rpn. I feel even more left out lol.
We have many fandom rps to join and discussions about Kpop groups as well. (I'm almost sure there are chats about them.)

While I'm not a Kpop fan, I am, however, a Warriors and Pokemon fan! So I know about two of the many things on your list. XD

Aside from all that I wish you the best here, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, any of the staff, or post your questions/concerns in the Community Hub section.

Welcome!

To find your way around the site easier be sure to check Introduction to Forums and Roleplaying - while you may not find anything new there, it still has a glossary of terms most commonly used on the site. And also RpN FAQ that explains how many of the forum features work. I hope that helps ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back