hi there...

kesshowolf

Stars in the eye
so i have been on Chickensmoothie for a few years now, and well I'm very frustrated with how constricting the rules have become so I'm looking for a new platform to RP on. I figure this cite is worth a shot?
so.... hoping to join a watership down RP soon (hoping the new reboot will spark new life into the old fandom)
I enjoy having a steady rp not too fast but at least everyone checking in 1 time a day. please if this fits you let me know. thank you!

thanks, any suggestions?... not sure where to start
Hey there! You could ask if somebody is interested or look for RPs in here in the 1x1 platform or the group rp. There are even different genres so I'm sure you will find something! And nice you are here :)

Hey there! You could ask if somebody is interested or look for RPs in here in the 1x1 platform or the group rp. There are even different genres so I'm sure you will find something! And nice you are here :)
thanks, I'll check it out. :D

why don't you send a list of fandoms you're interested in, and people will answer if they wanna rp it with you. ;>

so i have been on Chickensmoothie for a few years now, and well I'm very frustrated with how constricting the rules have become so I'm looking for a new platform to RP on. I figure this cite is worth a shot?
so.... hoping to join a watership down RP soon (hoping the new reboot will spark new life into the old fandom)
I enjoy having a steady rp not too fast but at least everyone checking in 1 time a day. please if this fits you let me know. thank you!
i'd like to roleplay with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back