Hi there!

Hia! I'm Sasha! I'm new to this site but not to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for 3 years, not that long compared to some of the people on here, but long enough to have experience!

I want to be a free lance artist and as of the summer I'm not quite too busy. I love art and roleplaying! I am quite friendly, so don't be afraid to say hi! I promise I don't bite!

Hello, hope you have a wonderful day. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Perfectly willing to help!

Welcome! Let me know if you need anything here on rpn, until then... *He snaps his fingers, and a small table appears, decorated with a white tablecloth, and a bouquet of flowers as the centerpiece. Then a plate of Filet Mignon appeared on the table, and a bottle of white wine began to float, along with the glass, as the glass was set on the table, and the white wine bottle filled the glass, before floating back down and setting itself on the table, then a white cloth napkin and a fork appeared to the left of the plate, and a spoon and a steak knife to the right* Enjoy, like I said... If you need anything let me know... *with that he bows graciously, and suddenly disappears*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back