( hi there! )

neverlandeds

alexis/monarch (20)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello there, everyone! i'm alexis, and this is my account! (obviously, i mean,,,)
so, I've been on a few roleplay sites before (namely quotev, which is a great place so check it out)
but I've never really been on rpnation, so i'm excited to figure it out and make some new friends! :D

Greetings and felicitations, new friend!

My name is Mae, and I always love seeing a new... Er... *glances at avatar* Pair of feet. Yessiree, I love seeing a new pair of feet!

If you ever want to chat or need help with anything, feel free to drop in! (:

haha, hello mae! yes, i am the best pair of feet you'll ever find, yes i am! :D

hello, alexis!
welcome to RPNation!
i unconsciously said, “the fault in our stars”, to myself without meaning to and i just agshsjsks.
i hope you enjoy your time here!

Last edited:
hello there, everyone! i'm alexis, and this is my account! (obviously, i mean,,,)
so, I've been on a few roleplay sites before (namely quotev, which is a great place so check it out)
but I've never really been on rpnation, so i'm excited to figure it out and make some new friends! :D

Welcome :) RPnation is very good, but keep in mind, most RPs never finish. The ones that actually stand the test of time usually compose of one-liners barely keeping the plot moving xD Hope you a good one.

just wanted to drop by since you did the same on my thread :smilepuff:
here's to hoping for some good rps!

Ooo- Hi Alexis! I'm Jade and welcome to RPNation - I'm sure you'll like this place a lot & the people you'll role play with. It's a lot of fun ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back