• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hi there! Looking for a friend who can deal with my edgy story lines and characters and who would do OC rp!

alien queen

Yeet Yeet
Hi there! I am new to this site and I'm looking for friends and role play partners! I have a few story lines (two of which I'm trying to write out and write a book and make a comic) and I use my characters from those story lines to RP!
my types I usually prefer are a mixture of dark fantasy, post apocalyptic, romance, sad stuff, angst, aliens and mutants, fluff and stuff along those lines. I prefer to do OC rp but I will do fandom if I've seen the show and know the characters well. I prefer FxF or FxM mostly because MxM brings up bad memories because of some stuff an ex-friend did to me a while back but if you really want to do MxM i will try my best!
I don't just do my story lines I will gladly RP in your story line or setting if you wish!
these are formats I'm willing to do:
OC x OC (preferred)
OC x Character from a show (if I know the character or if you wanna be the character and me use my oc thats cool! or both, we can figure out a way to format it!)
Character from a show x Character from a show (I don't really like doing this and I'd rather do the other two above this one but I will if you really really want too!)
Well... I think that's all! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

Warnings: My story lines can get dark and morbid (as I said I'm an edge lord) so if you have any triggers (no not the meme, as in legitimate triggers for actual PTSD or anxiety) Then please let me know! I don't wanna hurt or harm anyone and I can edit certain things about characters or back stories for the sake of the RP and so I don't harm anyone on accident! So don't hesitate to let me know ahead of time if that's the case!

I'm interested.

I have a college OCxOC MxM that gets dark that I keep trying to do.

Shall I pm you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back