Hi, Nice to Meet You All!

Scaden

No Pain No Gain
Hi!
You can call me Scaden.
I don't know much about roleplaying but since I'm a 3D animation student with an interest in making stories, I'd like to give it a try.
Also, English is not my first language but I'm looking forward to improve my writing through RPing (not sure if that'll work out though lol).
Lastly, it would be nice to be able to meet new friends here! Thanks for having me!

Hiya Scaden! That sounds like a fun thing to study. I'm sure you'll be cranking out those stories in no time. No matter what you are writing it should help you to improve. I've found that rp partners can be a lot better at catching grammar and spelling errors than a good chunk of professors. Hope you have a good time here.

Hi!
You can call me Scaden.
I don't know much about roleplaying but since I'm a 3D animation student with an interest in making stories, I'd like to give it a try.
Also, English is not my first language but I'm looking forward to improve my writing through RPing (not sure if that'll work out though lol).
Lastly, it would be nice to be able to meet new friends here! Thanks for having me!
Your English seems fine to me. This is coming from one who's only language is English.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back