Hi! , It's Nice To Meet You!

yourfutureseoulmate

달의 아이
Hello ,
If you're reading this then it means you took an interest in my introduction post!

You can address me as Moon. (No , it's not a sailor moon reference nor am I a super fan. I just like the moon.)
I'm new to this app and I can't wait to make friends and roleplay partners so here is a little information about me.
I am from and currently live in the USA , but I love meeting people of all nationalities and learning more about different cultures.
I am a freshmen in college , so if I don't always reply on time don't worry. More than likely I'm in class at the moment.
I enjoy multiple types of anime, manga and cartoons. (Yes , I am really a fujoshi but I do watch all genres of shows and entertainment.)
A few of my favorite anime's are Black Butler , Nanbaka , Bleach, Tokyo Ghoul , Haikyuu!!, The Royal Tutor, Deadman Wonderland, and Inuyasha.
A few of my favorite cartoons are Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Powerpuff Girls , Teen Titans, The Amazing World Of Gumball and Bee & Puppycat.
I'm always open to roleplay all genres and chow options. Though my favorites are yaoi and romance. I have no issues venturing outside of my comfort zones or likes.
I'm always open to simple chatting and making new friends so if you ever just want to talk or vent I'm all here to listen!
Well I think I'll cut my introduction here. I'm hoping some of you decide to message me and become friends!
Best of Wishes!

Hello Moon, I'm Animent and welcome to RPN. Since you're new, you should read this since it's very important: Info - Official Site Rules and Info - RpN FAQ. Once you're finished with that you can find the RPs here: Looking for Players. If you need any more help, then I'll gladly help :)

Also, I love love love Steven Universe and yaoi. I really wanted to watch Tokyo Ghoul but classes never give me enough time to watch anything anymore. ;^;

Hello Moon, I'm Animent and welcome to RPN. Since you're new, you should read this since it's very important: Info - Official Site Rules and Info - RpN FAQ. Once you're finished with that you can find the RPs here: Looking for Players. If you need any more help, then I'll gladly help :)

Also, I love love love Steven Universe and yaoi. I really wanted to watch Tokyo Ghoul but classes never give me enough time to watch anything anymore. ;^;

Thank you! and tell me about it seems like classes won't let me start any new show! There's always something that needs to be completed. Tokyo Ghoul was great however I had my opinions on how it ended.You just have to make time for it on the weekends! :)

Thank you! and tell me about it seems like classes won't let me start any new show! There's always something that needs to be completed. Tokyo Ghoul was great however I had my opinions on how it ended.You just have to make time for it on the weekends! :)

I never have time on the weekend either since my school gives me so much homework. WHY SCHOOL WHY??!! I just want to watch anime and be with my yaoi!! XD

Oh really! That's so cool. So how do you like being new here?

*smiles at you slightly before taking the drink from you and holding it in my hands* Thank you so much.

I've been meaning to get back into story writing so this place seemed great :D

-drinks my drink down in one go-

How about you? :3

Ah! Really? That sounds great. I've been meeting to write more stories but so far I've been busy with doing school related things and sleeping. What type of stories do you like to write?

*drinks from my drink before wiping my mouth slightly before setting it back down on the table*

Crazy, I've found another person who likes Deadman Wonderland...

Sorry for just stepping in but welcome to RPN. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Supernatural and romance with adventure/action :D

I just have work so unless its my day off or i get off early I am usually asleep or playing video games,

Crazy, I've found another person who likes Deadman Wonderland...

Sorry for just stepping in but welcome to RPN. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Lol. It's fine! I know what you mean. Deadman Wonderland was a wonderful work of art but not everyone appreciated it. Also thank you for welcoming me! :)

Supernatural and romance with adventure/action :D

I just have work so unless its my day off or i get off early I am usually asleep or playing video games,

Ohh those are interesting topics. I usually write romance, comedy, and drama.

Dang that must be tough. On my days off from class I usually sleep or try to hang out with my friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Back