Hi it’s me!

Cutiekat

You are my favorite. XOXO
I’m just someone who wants to get away from my crazy life. I’m very easy going and love to meet new people.

Hello, welcome to RpNation! I hope you have a great roleplaying experience here, and make some great roleplaying friends while you're at it!

What kind of roleplays do you like to do?

Hello, welcome to RpNation! I hope you have a great roleplaying experience here, and make some great roleplaying friends while you're at it!

What kind of roleplays do you like to do?
I’m new so I’m into trying new things. I’m a very open person. I mostly like Band Role plays as of now. But I also have so many fandoms I’m obsessed with and would Role play them as well.

Cutiekat Cutiekat Great to have ya with us! The feeling is totally mutual about hoping on some imaginary rocket ship that'll take you away to a different world where magic happens; friends are made, stories are given a breath of life, I kill hikers, sunshine and rainbows, puppies, and other distracting things! Because the mind is both such an elaborate piece of mystery and its own worst enemy.

If you have any questions about the site, look right past me and ask a mod because I'll deflect said questions with humor in fear of misleading ones question with a terrible answer! Hahaaa! Oh there's the crippling existential dread creeping up on me now.

Hope to see you around!

Cutiekat Cutiekat Great to have ya with us! The feeling is totally mutual about hoping on some imaginary rocket ship that'll take you away to a different world where magic happens; friends are made, stories are given a breath of life, I kill hikers, sunshine and rainbows, puppies, and other distracting things! Because the mind is both such an elaborate piece of mystery and its own worst enemy.

If you have any questions about the site, look right past me and ask a mod because I'll deflect said questions with humor in fear of misleading ones question with a terrible answer! Hahaaa! Oh there's the crippling existential dread creeping up on me now.

Hope to see you around!
I swear I’m gonna be the same when I understand this stuff lol.

What fandoms are you interested in?
Doctor Who,
Marvel
GAURDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Criminal minds
Percy Jackson
Star Wars
Star Treck
Star Gate
Firefly
DC
Supernatural