TV & Film hI i'm shadowhunter trash

The Facebook fan page I'm on BLEW UP with Malec. It was beautiful.

HELLO FELLOW SHADOWHUNTER.

Are you a TV fan or book fan or both?

Magick said:
The Facebook fan page I'm on BLEW UP with Malec. It was beautiful.
HELLO FELLOW SHADOWHUNTER.

Are you a TV fan or book fan or both?
I am both :000 lmao!! helliosos

what about you????

Mainly books because I don't have the time to watch the show. xD The show is alright from what I've seen. Movie was alright. I'm just a book person, more than anything. Haha.

That fanpage I was telling you about has been posting some cool fanart of Malec. Just FYI. Haha.

I hope an admin doesn't think that I'm trying to advertise a different website or anything, but if you have a Facebook, the group is "Mortal Instruments fangirl!" With the exclamation point. xD

Magick said:
I hope an admin doesn't think that I'm trying to advertise a different website or anything, but if you have a Facebook, the group is "Mortal Instruments fangirl!" With the exclamation point. xD
x33 Okay!! I'll make sure to check it out. :0

I ship Malec so hard lmfao I cry...Just kidding not to the point I cry but pretty hard. xD You get my damn point. xD lmfao

The show is really good...but I'll let you know it doesn't follow the books exactly. But it's still amazing.

I never read the books but I love the show. From what people tell me there is some divergence from the books, but either way I'm just enjoying it so much. I'm also riding the Malec train so hard. Switched up my tumblr avatar and header and everything cause I was so excited after the last episode of the show. I can't wait for the season finale, but I don't know what I'll do waiting for it to come back lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back