Hi, I'm new

SkulblakaWyrda95

Hey, I'm Lady Alianne. You guys can call me Aly. I've been rping for about 10 years. My favorite is fantasy or even a little slice of life. I may not be the most literate writer, but i can write a good passage when inspiration strikes. I look forward to rping with you!

Hello and welcome! Wow! That's a long time. I actually just started again after a 9-year hiatus. Look forward to seeing you around :)

I've been rping on fb for a while after a forced hiatus from my old sites. They no longer are active like they used to be, so i went looking for a more active place and found here.

It's there if you look in the right spots. I had a few i had started myself. Interest was lost though, but i haven't given up on my ideas. I'd love to see them through.

Well if you ever need a partner, feel free to look me up! Like I said, it's been a while and I'm still getting my feet wet, but I'm ready and willing!

Welcome to le community Aly, as a complimentary greeting you shall receive cookies. Delicious cookies.....
*Sets a plate down and takes one for myself*

Those are both great genres ^_^ welcome to the site and I hope you have a great time here

Welcome to the site! Hope you will enjoy your time here as much as I have! If you ever want to chat, bounce ideas off someone, or start somethinf up, feel free to message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back