Hi, I'm new to this site. c:

Oh my lord, this post is honestly adorable..
Greetings! And welcome to RPNation! I, as well as many others on this site i'm sure, all hope you enjoy yourself here. If you ever wanna talk, RP or ask any questions, you can always contact me via PM's, but know that you don't have to if you don't want to! I am positive you already know that, though. ^_^

Well.. have you Roleplayed before? That's usually what people on here come on to do. Nonetheless, I still hope you enjoy yourself while on here, even if you don't have much of an idea of why your on here anyway.

Well.. have you Roleplayed before? That's usually what people on here come on to do. Nonetheless, I still hope you enjoy yourself while on here, even if you don't have much of an idea of why your on here anyway.
Yeah, I also tried joining this sites Discord server, I authenticated my account and everything, but the welcome channel is still there and I cannot see any other channels..

Late reply, my bad. Blame it on the late notification. But I don't know much about the Discord server, sorry. I do not have an account on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back