Hi! I'm new here.

lumibunni

anxious capricorn™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone! My name is Mia and I'm 19 years old. I first got introduced to roleplaying in middle school, and I've been obsessed ever since! I'm really glad a site like this exists now. I'm mostly interested in roleplaying from fandoms as canonical characters, but I have a couple of original characters that I use as well. I'm really excited to talk to new people and make great plots! Happy roleplaying! <3

Welcome to the site Mia! Let me or any of the staff members know if ya need help with anything. I'm not staff. I'm just a recently joined member as well but I like helping people and definitely love rp'ing. I've been rp'ing since I was a teenager. (Yes that was a while ago. lol) Anyway enjoy your time here!

Welcome to the site Mia! Let me or any of the staff members know if ya need help with anything. I'm not staff. I'm just a recently joined member as well but I like helping people and definitely love rp'ing. I've been rp'ing since I was a teenager. (Yes that was a while ago. lol) Anyway enjoy your time here!
Thank you so much! M experience has been great so far <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back