Hi! I'm new here, hope to have a lot of fun RPing on this forum!

Sanya

Master-procrastinator
I'm familiar with the concept or RolePlay games, but I've never been to a forum before. Hope I won't get lost and give up on it in a couple of days XD

Medieval fantasy, modern drama, space pirates - everything is MY thing as long as it's adventurous, emotional, filled with action and fun. So... yeah. Here I am. Thanks for reading, good luck to y'all.

I'm familiar with the concept or RolePlay games, but I've never been to a forum before. Hope I won't get lost and give up on it in a couple of days XD

Medieval fantasy, modern drama, space pirates - everything is MY thing as long as it's adventurous, emotional, filled with action and fun. So... yeah. Here I am. Thanks for reading, good luck to y'all.
hey

Glad you're not looking for things as specific as I am! It's a nightmare. But hey, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it, and I don't recommend giving up, as sometimes it's just a little confusing at first. But you can talk to me if you need any direction. As someone who hasn't been on the site in a long time until very recently, I'm certainly the best person to give you advice.

Glad you're not looking for things as specific as I am! It's a nightmare. But hey, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it, and I don't recommend giving up, as sometimes it's just a little confusing at first. But you can talk to me if you need any direction. As someone who hasn't been on the site in a long time until very recently, I'm certainly the best person to give you advice.
Rare fandom, I assume? I've been through this, I know the pain XD

Anyway, thanks a lot! I'll try to figure everything out by myself, but it's nice to know there's someone out there ready and willing to help. A priceless encouragement I'd call it.
Good luck finding whatever you're looking for!

Usually I would say it's not rare fandoms, just me being very picky... but... I legit just posted an interest check for a rare fandom. So you're kind of right.

Hey there! Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your time here.
I'm always open to chat or rp, just hit me up if you're interested. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back