Hi, I'm new! Experienced RP'er, looking to re-spark an old passion!

mothspit

ɖɛʍօռ ȶօ ֆօʍɛ, ǟռɢɛʟ ȶօ օȶɦɛʀֆ
Hello! I'm Venus, nice to meet you! I'm an experienced roleplayer (i lean towards detailed/fantasy type roleplays, but I've done lots of others in the past!) Is there anyone here I might have known from HorrorBoys or the Cavlacadium? Both are old forums that featured roleplays for very specific fandoms, but I thought I'd ask anyway. :)

Not sure where to start but I'm excited!

Hey Venus! Welcome to rpn. I don't know you from either of those places, but I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Hey Venus! Welcome to rpn. I don't know you from either of those places, but I hope you enjoy your time here with us.
Thank you! :) I figured haha. Both are decently obscure, and the Cavlacadium hasn't been free-to-view in awhile. HorrorBoys has only about a handful of active members to this day, from what I understand.

Welcome!

Glad you decided to give this site a try and I hope it gets you everything you need in a role playing community. There are many friendly and helpful people here with L O T S of groups for play. Take care and hope you have a blast while here!

Yuki

Welcome!

Glad you decided to give this site a try and I hope it gets you everything you need in a role playing community. There are many friendly and helpful people here with L O T S of groups for play. Take care and hope you have a blast while here!

Yuki
Thank you, I'm excited to jump in! :)

Hello, and welcome! I haven't done one of these in a while, due to, well, college, and guilt. So much guilt over so much. Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful time with us, and that you enjoy your day!

Hello, and welcome! I haven't done one of these in a while, due to, well, college, and guilt. So much guilt over so much. Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful time with us, and that you enjoy your day!
Hello and thank you! I totally get the guilt thing, I've been there. It's been awhile for me too, but I'm excited to get started!

Oh no, I've been running RPs for a bit. And you're welcome! I would offer to help with you getting started: But I have a bad track record as of the moment, so. I probably need to fix that. (And I was referencing the welcome messages! I haven't done one in a while due to guilt over one, but alas- not anymore.)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Also, may I ask what your picture is of? It confuses me. A little. A lot. Maybe.

Oh no, I've been running RPs for a bit. And you're welcome! I would offer to help with you getting started: But I have a bad track record as of the moment, so. I probably need to fix that. (And I was referencing the welcome messages! I haven't done one in a while due to guilt over one, but alas- not anymore.)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Also, may I ask what your picture is of? It confuses me. A little. A lot. Maybe.
Ah I see, haha! I've never ran my own RP myself, but I've participated in many of them over the years, of all sorts of themes. My picture is a painting by Michael Hussar! I know it's a bit weird, I have an affinity for dark, weird, surreal art. :P I'm not entirely sure what its SUPPOSED to be depicting, but I find it beautiful regardless.

Ah. Well, trying to run what effectively is a new edition of D&D without standard abilities, has been a nice learning curve for my fellow GM and I. Either way, it reminds me of a crazy cotton candy lady, now that I'm looking at it further. With roses in stacks. It's not quite my own taste, but alas.

It's beautiful art, at the very least.

Ah. Well, trying to run what effectively is a new edition of D&D without standard abilities, has been a nice learning curve for my fellow GM and I. Either way, it reminds me of a crazy cotton candy lady, now that I'm looking at it further. With roses in stacks. It's not quite my own taste, but alas.

It's beautiful art, at the very least.
Yeah, his art isn't for everyone! I'm pretty weird haha.

I'm in the process of writing my own lore and such for a future RP I may or may not be posting. It's still in the works, and I'm trying to settle on a plotline or just let people run free.

"I'm pretty weird"

Why is it that my mind instantly went to all of those dark times when you meet someone who is completely and utterly strange? Namely those people who terrify you on accident.

But good luck with that as well! The uh, future RP thingmajigger.

"I'm pretty weird"

Why is it that my mind instantly went to all of those dark times when you meet someone who is completely and utterly strange? Namely those people who terrify you on accident.

But good luck with that as well! The uh, future RP thingmajigger.
Haha well I hope I didn't. And thank you! Good luck with your endeavors too!

Welcome - or I should say, welcome BACK to RPN! Praise the sun! \[T]/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back