Hi I’m new around here

Alfonzo

Alfonzo de Vlaaming.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have little RP Experiance and though it pains me to say it, I do enjoy rping would be open to anything fantasy related (I’ll do anything really) I guess just message here or like pm or something if you would like to show me what the hell to do... (not good at making story openings and stuff so maybe you could do that?) I will say it feels a little embarrassing on here But I will respond.

Welcome to RPNation Alfonzo! I hope you don't mind me asking you a question: what first got you into roleplay?

Welcome to RPNation Alfonzo! I hope you don't mind me asking you a question: what first got you into roleplay?
Me and a friend on discord a few years ago were just kinda bored one day not sure what to do when we both decided to start a little RP thing. We started with just earth as an environment and 2 countries, the CE (cat empire) and the HDA (hidden dog army) as you can see we were having conflicting ideas on which pet was better, so we would attack each other on earth with our empires at first slowly gaining land against each other, but then... the advent of space exploration arrived. The CE went to explorer the galaxy trying to gain an advantage and so did the HDA it was an arms race waiting to happen. Back on earth another friend had joined the RP and formed the turtle empire (ya somehow this guy liked turtles), and the war became a 3 way. After a while the war became stagnant but in space exploration had just begun and new colonies had been set up along the solar system. As time went on a fourth faction came from space named the Ape empire, they would see the bloodshed from the war and try intervening against me to end the war. At the same time I made a substantial colony on mars and decided that exstreme measures needed to be taken to finally end this debate... the next in game day the CE had launched nuclear weapons towards the dogs and apes... they fired back, as everyone tried to evacuate earth quickly and battle were still happening everyone knew this was the end of earth our home. The nukes finally hit across the planet, with every nuclear arsenal used in that war the earth begins to shatter and crack slowly leading to a reaction across the planet as it explodes! from a shuttle I stare off at the planet knowing the CE must restore the empire and its grandness and return to earth one day to rebuild it. (Needless to say this story continued for a few more years and even sometimes continues today and that was my first role play. It did have characters but I decided that in the interest of time I will not mention all of them and what they did.)

Me and a friend on discord a few years ago were just kinda bored one day not sure what to do when we both decided to start a little RP thing. We started with just earth as an environment and 2 countries, the CE (cat empire) and the HDA (hidden dog army) as you can see we were having conflicting ideas on which pet was better, so we would attack each other on earth with our empires at first slowly gaining land against each other, but then... the advent of space exploration arrived. The CE went to explorer the galaxy trying to gain an advantage and so did the HDA it was an arms race waiting to happen. Back on earth another friend had joined the RP and formed the turtle empire (ya somehow this guy liked turtles), and the war became a 3 way. After a while the war became stagnant but in space exploration had just begun and new colonies had been set up along the solar system. As time went on a fourth faction came from space named the Ape empire, they would see the bloodshed from the war and try intervening against me to end the war. At the same time I made a substantial colony on mars and decided that exstreme measures needed to be taken to finally end this debate... the next in game day the CE had launched nuclear weapons towards the dogs and apes... they fired back, as everyone tried to evacuate earth quickly and battle were still happening everyone knew this was the end of earth our home. The nukes finally hit across the planet, with every nuclear arsenal used in that war the earth begins to shatter and crack slowly leading to a reaction across the planet as it explodes! from a shuttle I stare off at the planet knowing the CE must restore the empire and its grandness and return to earth one day to rebuild it. (Needless to say this story continued for a few more years and even sometimes continues today and that was my first role play. It did have characters but I decided that in the interest of time I will not mention all of them and what they did.)

Sweet Mother of Shadows that is the greatest story I have ever heard for someone getting into roleplay! So you were text roleplay and space-military genre, that is just so awesome!

I'm honestly a don't care which type of animal is better guy as well, if it's able to be petted in any way I'm there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back