Hi! I'm Kassandra! :)

iknowitscold

Hello! I've been checking out this site for a couple of months now, (if I remember correctly, two? Three?) and this morning, I have finally decided to join! Anyway, here are a few things about me:

Related to roleplaying

• I really like roleplaying
  • I also love reading and writing stories
  • I'm homeschooled and I have really long breaks so I'm almost always on

Non-related to roleplaying

• I figure skate, so excuse me if I sometimes talk about it
  • That's pretty much the only sport I play, I'm kind of clumsy everywhere except on the ice

Back to the topic, I really think I'm going to enjoy my stay here.

Typing this on my laptop right now,

Kassandra Innera

(not gonna include my surname)

P.S. Any figure skaters here?

:)

I'm fine right now, searching for rps with good plots. Just a tiny question: what does "what brings you on" mean? (i don't know why but that sounded like a question within a question, lol) How about you? what are you doing right now?

Oh i'm sorry lol. (chatroom talk) what's got you up lol, I'm smoking looking for something to do. I have a chronic illness so i'm up all times of the day or night. I was home schooled too . I haven't played in so long, I miss it terribly looking to get back into it but i'm not sure if i'll find what i'm looking for lol

It's fine, just haven't heard that phrase before (why?!). I usually check out fantasy, though it's nice to sometimes take a look around realistic or modern for school-related rps (um, high school, anyone?) and futuristic. What kinds of stories entertain you?

I use to play NSYNC a lot with a friend. I love all kinds, drama, fantasy, I like realistic plots with all that added in. In one with my friend, I was married to a king pen, I was an angel and I married a demon (high school rp's are fun) (that shit was fun) vampires, I haven't done werewolves yet but I want to. A lot of people don't do first person. I hate the word her in response to me. And one liners are a no no lol How about you? What stories do you like?

One of the best plots for me are the survival types, the school ones, and the school for supernatural stuff or something like that. And the "her in response to me" part, like: I KNOW RIGHT! I kinda hate it too! When I had my first rp made, I instructed everyone to write in first person. And one-liners = NO WAY! BOO!

lol those are so much fun, college days, and high school, you have a span of things to do, or race car gangs like fast & furious that is fun.

Welcome to the site, Kassandra! Hope you enjoy it here :D . Perhaps we could start an RP together sometime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back