Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pizza...

• Free hotpockets!!!

• WHAT IS LOVE?? BABY DON'T HURT ME!!

• Total voters
I would always vote for free hotpockets.

Do you require links and/or some site tutorials to show you around?

Alexandra said:
I would always vote for free hotpockets.
Do you require links and/or some site tutorials to show you around?
I don't know but just in case that would be good

WhoCares said:
I don't know but just in case that would be good
::cracks knuckles::

Alright then ~

You may notice you cannot send private message, set a signature or status update yet; this is the 10 posts and 24 hours rule to save us from bot and spam invasion.

So. Depending on what kind of roleplay experience you're after, there are quite a few forums out there. 1 x 1 interest checks are used to find a partner for roleplay, the group roleplays are sorted by genre, and all have their own interest checks, and if you like your roleplay with a side order of mechanics, then Dice Roleplay is what you're after.

If you are super brand new to roleplaying on forums like this, there is a great intro tutorial here, and another here. I'll also leave a link to the FAQ here as it's super handy to have.

Questions? Comments? Confusion? Hotpockets?

Alexandra said:
::cracks knuckles::
Alright then ~

You may notice you cannot send private message, set a signature or status update yet; this is the 10 posts and 24 hours rule to save us from bot and spam invasion.

So. Depending on what kind of roleplay experience you're after, there are quite a few forums out there. 1 x 1 interest checks are used to find a partner for roleplay, the group roleplays are sorted by genre, and all have their own interest checks, and if you like your roleplay with a side order of mechanics, then Dice Roleplay is what you're after.

If you are super brand new to roleplaying on forums like this, there is a great intro tutorial here, and another here. I'll also leave a link to the FAQ here as it's super handy to have.

Questions? Comments? Confusion? Hotpockets?
Hot pockets >u>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back