Hi, I’m new here.

hogeyman

Local Wife Haver
Hi. I like doing roleplays about anime. I usually use characters who already exists. I'll give some anime I know and enjoy with the character I could be. Naruto Shippuden- Sasuke Uchiha, Fullmetal Alchemist- Roy Mustang, Greed/Ling, Scar, Hunter x Hunter- Killua Zoldyck, Noragami- Yato, My Hero Academia- Bakugou Katsuki, Kaminari Denki, Ejirou Kirishima, Dragon Ball Z/Super- (future) Trunks, Vegeta, Goku Black, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure- (Young/old) Joseph Joestar, DIO, Jotaro Koju. That's pretty much all I can think of. If you want to play as your original character, I'm fine with that. So yeah, if you would like to do any of the above then go ahead and contact me and new ideas are always welcome.

Hi. I like doing roleplays about anime. I usually use characters who already exists. I'll give some anime I know and enjoy with the character I could be. Naruto Shippuden- Sasuke Uchiha, Fullmetal Alchemist- Roy Mustang, Greed/Ling, Scar, Hunter x Hunter- Killua Zoldyck, Noragami- Yato, My Hero Academia- Bakugou Katsuki, Kaminari Denki, Ejirou Kirishima, Dragon Ball Z/Super- (future) Trunks, Vegeta, Goku Black, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure- (Young/old) Joseph Joestar, DIO, Jotaro Koju. That's pretty much all I can think of. If you want to play as your original character, I'm fine with that. So yeah, if you would like to do any of the above then go ahead and contact me and new ideas are always welcome.
Welcome to RPNation, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Why don't u try me? I would def luv to!
Sure, I think it would be a nice way to stat things off here. So, which one would you like to do? Or do you have an idea of your own? If you do, then don’t be afraid to say so.

Users who are viewing this thread