Hi hi~!

Arin

Today's ally can become tomorrow's opposition.
Hi everyone~ I'm RadiantArin, though you can just call me Arin for short. I'm a lovable social person who comes from a long background of RP'ing for almost about three years now. Most of my experiences come from Play-by-Post RPs on some dedicated sites. If any of you know Etheria, I used to have a few profiles there and that's where I really began to pursue my dedication to RP'ing. Other times, I would just sit around and pretend I knew what was going on, lol~

My RP preferences are in my profile but they pretty much boil down to anything fantasy related or futuristic related. I'm currently in an RP centralized around steam-punk school life and the drama of oppression and anarchy set in a modern-esque type of British empire. It's actually quite fun~ xD . Pretty much, I like any sort of setting in an RP where I can escape reality and be my own person and making up their own story and tale as they go along.

Outside of RP'ing though I have many projects that I've been taking on. One of them is trying to get my own RP site up and running which focuses both on Play-by-Post RP'ing with the aesthetics of MMO loot and gaming. It's kind of sort of like Dungeons and Dragons but set in a much more fast-paced environment. Another project that I have going (and this is going to sound incredibly dorky x-x) is that I have my own card game project going as well. It focuses mainly on lanes and strategic combat in order to get the advantage over your opponent. If you want to know more, just ask~

Personality-wise, like I said I'm very playful and energetic. But first you have to be able to break down my shyness barrier in order for me to get to like you more. Once that is done I'll be able to talk anyone's ear off for the next hour~ xD I'm also a bit.....flirty~ xoxo. So don't mind me if I make a silly joke every now and again, it's just me trying to be friendly. ;D

I'm also an abuser of the "<3" emoticon because hearts are awesome. <3

If you have any more questions or want to talk to me in private, feel free to leave a comment on my profile or PM me. I'm always willing to spend some..."quality time" with you~ :P

Welcome to Rpnation

So glad to see a new peep come around to the site, the site where we stay up and have awesome RPs.

If you have questions about the site just head over to Site Questions & Information! Where you can find what you want to know about the site if you're ever having trouble.

Roleplaying is also a huge part of the site coz you know RPNation, so if you ever want to see if someone is interested in your RP ideas or if you're interested in someone else's Ideas this would be a great place to check *poof*: Interest Checks. If you're into 1 on 1 Roleplay's and you're in need of a partner look here: Looking for Partners, and if you're looking for people to join your roleplay you have already created, you can try Looking for Roleplayers Application! I hope you have a great time on RPNation.

Also! If you're working on projects you can head down to My private workshop. (^.^)

~Galactic "<3"​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back