Hi, hello!

supertoastgirl

Helloooooooo!

Just thought I'd throw a little introduction out there into the community. I'm new to this site, but not to RPing. I've been RPing on and off for about ten years now, which makes me feel really old, but really it's just that I started when I was in middle school. >.< halp

Anyway, I'm a literate (semi, when I'm feeling lazy) RPer with interests in realistic role-plays, sci-fi, as well as some fantasy and adventure. This website is really different from the one I've been using for most of the RPing experience, but hopefully I'll catch on quickly! Hoping to make some new friends and create some amazing stories soon.

Peace up,
Toasty

P.S Would honestly be so down with a mentor or something if you've a kind heart and want to deal with the oldest 23 year old you'll ever meet

Last edited:
Welcome to the site supertoastgirl supertoastgirl ! If you have questions on anything I'd be happy to help any way that I can. As for getting started I would check out what T Tove said.

T Tove love your avatar pic. Finished that anime about a month ago. Was happy to see them end it the way that they did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back