hi guys! cant wait to rp with all you special people!!!

Hello and welcome to RpN, @Satama chan , even though I am also new. I can tell that you're kind just by reading the title. Hope to see you around, or maybe RP one day. I'm sure you'll LOVE♡ it here!

Last edited by a moderator:
oODrizzleOo said:
Hello and welcome to RpN, @Satama chan , even though I am also new. I can tell that you're kind just by reading the title. Hope to see you around, or maybe RP one day. I'm sure you'll LOVE♡ it here!
aww! thanks so much! we will defidently rp soon!

Hello and welcome to RPN! I hope you enjoy it here I know I do and my name is Shelby or you can just call me countrygirl. Everyone is really nice here so don't be afraid to ask anyone for any questions.

Emptiness, like my belly. Always there always wanting never satisfied. Unlike my want to greet you. Hi there, make sure to give me a blood sample sometime soon.

Loco said:
Emptiness, like my belly. Always there always wanting never satisfied. Unlike my want to greet you. Hi there, make sure to give me a blood sample sometime soon.
A....blood sample? (' :| )( :x )

countrygirl824 said:
Hello and welcome to RPN! I hope you enjoy it here I know I do and my name is Shelby or you can just call me countrygirl. Everyone is really nice here so don't be afraid to ask anyone for any questions.
OK! (o'v'o)

[QUOTE="Satama chan]
A....blood sample? (' :| )( :x )

[/QUOTE]
Maybe you should like... cut your leg open, and store blood in a water tank...... xD .

oODrizzleOo said:
Maybe you should like... cut your leg open, and store blood in a water tank...... xD .
*shreiks and slaps him* "dont say that!!!" ( :x )( :o )(' :| )

Loco said:
@Satama chan My adivce... Run, and don't let them catch you.

Always remember. In the case of an emergency, trip the person next to you. This will give you time to escape.

Just remeber, I'm to skinny to be any good. I won't last long, so run fast. Also, I am definetely going to haunt you :P

[QUOTE="Satama chan]
*shreiks and slaps him* "dont say that!!!" ( :x )( :o )(' :| )

[/QUOTE]
GORE WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back