Hi Everyone!

SheLuvsMusic

Hello, everyone!

My name is Sarah. I used to have an account on here, but I guess I either deleted or went by a different username I don't remember anymore. So this is my official "Hello Again!" post. As I expect some of you might be looking for new friends or partners, here is a bit about me, in case you were wanting to know~

I'm 21 and am a senior in college.

My interests include roleplaying (obviously), reading, watching documentaries, photography, painting, playing my guitar, and singing (guess I'm a pretty artsy person). Oh, and I'm very much addicted to the sims.

As far as my roleplay style, I enjoy 1x1's, can and will play both male and female (as long as my partner is also willing to play both), prefer quality over quantity although I despise anything less than 3 substantial paragraphs of content, like to use realistic photos for character references, and enjoy all genres for the most part as long as the characters are interesting. I also dig a bit of romance, but it doesn't need to be the main focus. ;)  Oh, and I am prone to growing rather attached to my characters, yet I'm also capable of being quite evil to them as well. I also like it when I can communicate openly with whoever I'm rping with. It helps keep me interested, develop plot, characters, etc, plus, we could be friends easier that way~ I don't shy away from mature content either. I'm perfectly open to it all.

Hmm, idk, I guess if you want to know more you could always ask. Hope to see some of you around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back