Hi everyone!

Feya

Hi everyone! ^-^

(So, I'm not very good at introduce myself, but I'll try my best.)

I am Feya (not my actual name, obviously), a girl from Germany.

(So please don't mind if I keep messing up the English language, I'm sorry.

:D )

Well, I've been role playing for a while now (since 2012 I guess), but I never role played in English before. Because of that I was pretty interested in this website and I'm looking forward to write cool stuff with all of you guys! Also, I would love to get to know the people here and maybe start a new friendship. :)

In my freetime I love to watch series/animes (for example Supernatural), listen to music (almost every music genre, EDM, classic, rock, K-Pop, Vocaloid etc), watch a lot of YouTubers (I seriously spent way too much time on YouTube) or read books/manga.

I hope we all gonna have a great time together!
:)

Hello there! Welcome to the site! I'm new here, too, but I'm sure you'll have a great time! There are definitely people with the same types of interests as you, and I love watching YouTube and reading books and manga, as well! I've not watched as much anime, but some of my friends are trying to get me into it.

You don't need to worry about your English, it's much better than some of the people I've seen who have English as their first language, to say the least, ha ha! Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here, and happy role playing! :)

Aimboat said:
Hello there! Welcome to the site! I'm new here, too, but I'm sure you'll have a great time! There are definitely people with the same types of interests as you, and I love watching YouTube and reading books and manga, as well! I've not watched as much anime, but some of my friends are trying to get me into it.
You don't need to worry about your English, it's much better than some of the people I've seen who have English as their first language, to say the least, ha ha! Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here, and happy role playing! :)
Thank you. :)

Hey, it's great that we have the same types of interests (and I'm sure your friends are trying their best to get you into anime, it's a pretty world with glitter, confetti and sweets (and sometimes titans.. SnK is a great anime though)).

I hope you will enjoy your time here, too! Hopefully we will hear from each other again. :)

Feya said:
Thank you. :)
Hey, it's great that we have the same types of interests (and I'm sure your friends are trying their best to get you into anime, it's a pretty world with glitter, confetti and sweets (and sometimes titans.. SnK is a great anime though)).

I hope you will enjoy your time here, too! Hopefully we will hear from each other again. :)
Hopefully! Good luck and have fun with your RPing! :)

Hello and welcome! When I found SuperNatural I sat down every day and watched a season. LOL

Too funny.

Sesaline said:
Hello and welcome! When I found SuperNatural I sat down every day and watched a season. LOL
Too funny.
Thank you!

I became addicted to Supernatural, too. Unfortunately I don't have the time to watch it like every day, but in my vacations I already saw almost two seasons, lol. I hope I'll finish Season 4 as soon as possible.

@Feya

I had to take a break after finishing season six... or was it seven? @_@

My dreams were nothing but SN for three weeks hahaha

Sesaline said:
@Feya
I had to take a break after finishing season six... or was it seven? @_@

My dreams were nothing but SN for three weeks hahaha
It shouldn't be that bad to dream about Jensen, Jared and Misha for weeks, lol. But I never sleep, so there is no struggle with that, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back