Hi Everyone

BunnyDemon

Vileblood
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm new here, but not new to roleplaying. I have roleplayed off and on for several years. I'm a 24 year old female. I love anime and manga (HunterXHunter and Yu Yu Hakusho being my top 2). I'm extremely shy and not very likely to start a conversation even if I would like to talk. That means don't assume I don't want to talk to you if I haven't yet.

Roleplay Preferences

I like fandom roleplays, but I will only roleplay anime. I'm okay with original plots, but it has to interest me.

I only like oneXone because, as stated above, I'm shy.

I prefer roleplaying through PMs, but I've posted before.

Anyways, that's just a bit of what I like. I hope to have fun and make friends. ^_^

BunnyDemon said:
Hello, I'm new here, but not new to roleplaying. I have roleplayed off and on for several years. I'm a 24 year old female. I love anime and manga (HunterXHunter and Yu Yu Hakusho being my top 2). I'm extremely shy and not very likely to start a conversation even if I would like to talk. That means don't assume I don't want to talk to you if I haven't yet.
Roleplay Preferences

I like fandom roleplays, but I will only roleplay anime. I'm okay with original plots, but it has to interest me.

I only like oneXone because, as stated above, I'm shy.

I prefer roleplaying through PMs, but I've posted before.

Anyways, that's just a bit of what I like. I hope to have fun and make friends. ^_^
Hello I'd love to be your friend. My names Beebe or BB or Or bee or whatever i don't really mind. i am excited to Welcome you here to RPnation oh and i love your pic its AMAZING!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. I definitely understand being shy. IRL, I never initiate conversations with people, so they assume I'm stuck up or that I don't like it, which is (usually) untrue. I watch anime with on of my best friends irl. I haven't seen HunterXHunter in forever. Anyway, welcome! *throws confetti over everyone*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back