Hi everyone!

Hope Youngblood

Soo, I am new to this site and I would really love to do some roleplaying. It can be fandom related but it doesn't have to. I roleplay as a female most of the time but I wouldn't mind if I had to play as a male sometimes. I have an own character called Hope Youngblood who I would love to use sometimes. My main fandoms are the Hunger Games,Harry Potter, Marvel, Teen Wolf and the Mortal Instruments. As normal RP's I really like action or fantasy and romance. So, I guess you can message me if you would like to RP and I guarantee I will reply to every comment.

Bye guys :)

Hey, Hope you will enjoy the RP here. If you want I'm always open for Fantasy/Romance RP.

hello there, I'm new to this whole online RP thing as well, and i was hoping we could become great friends.

Aktherion said:
hello there, I'm new to this whole online RP thing as well, and i was hoping we could become great friends.
If you want to RP, I'm open for it.

Three-way RP sounds interesting. I have a plot that would be suitable for this...

Shinohara said:
A modern country makes a dimensional gate which lets them go to a parallel universe. The country sends in a military group to explore the land on the other side. The dimension is like a fantasy world with Elves, Dragons and Magic. The modern soldiers try to establish peace with the locals but the language and cultural differences come in the way.
That would be my idea. It is inspired by a newly released anime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back