Hi everyone, first time RPer looking to get started.

aranafco

AKA El Paco
Well, first some info about myself: 17 yo, about to finish HS, I live in North Mexico (UTC-07:00), some of my hobbies are technical drawing, reading non-fiction, and daydreaming. I've also applied for Architecture at my state university.

As for RPing, I've actually tried getting into it before but I think I didn't feel like my english skills were up to the task. Short term I'd like to meet new people, and get into some games and put all that daydreaming I do to use. Since one of my favorite things to do is creating settings I'd love to GM later on, but I want to walk before I run.

To get an idea of what kind of stuff I like, I'm watching Kabaneri, Boku No Hero, Bungou Stray Dogs and JoJo. Basically action and mystery with lots of setting-specific plot points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome! I'm not sure if I've heard any of those shows, but good luck on finding an rp buddy! Why not put your interests in 1x1 search? Like you said, walk before you run!

aranafco said:
Well, first some info about myself: 17 yo, about to finish HS, I live in North Mexico (UTC-07:00), some of my hobbies are technical drawing, reading non-fiction, and daydreaming. I've also applied for Architecture at my state university.
As for RPing, I've actually tried getting into it before but I think I didn't feel like my english skills were up to the task. Short term I'd like to meet new people, and get into some games and put all that daydreaming I do to use. Since one of my favorite things to do is creating settings I'd love to GM later on, but I want to walk before I run.

To get an idea of what kind of stuff I like, I'm watching Kabaneri, Boku No Hero, Bungou Stray Dogs and JoJo. Basically action and mystery with lots of setting-specific plot points.
Welcome to RPN, aranafco!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back