HI EVERYBODY!

WorldWarEG3

Bust :(
Hello all my name is Edward and I'm totally new to RPing. what I mean by that is i have never had the chance to participate in one, but would love to try it as well as start up my own as well. I'm looking to kind of learn the ropes and become quite entrenched in any stories i take part in. As of right now i have a post in fandom for any Final Fantasy fans in which i hope to create and have an amazing time with it as long as i can get enough people interested in my idea for it. Anyways I look forward to having a great time apart of this experience and dont be shy to introduce yourself to me. I can use all the help, advice, and friends i can use.

Ayyyy, welcome to RPN!~ And no problem with the whole new to RPing. We have a variety of people here, some who are new, some who are learning still, and some who's been doing it for years. Anyways, cool that you're into FF. I'm more of a Kingdom Hearts fan, but I'm gonna start playing some FF games for the first time soon. Any other things you into?

Thank you thank you! I'm kind of excited to get out there and try it out. And I must say if you plan on starting any of the final fantasy games maybe start wth either 9 or 10...9 is my personal favorite. Anyways I'm not sure what other things I'm into when it come to RPing, but I do like fantasy settings as well as some other fandoms would be cool too.

Hey there, welcome to RpN!

Firstly, allow me to introduce myself. I am DrTrollinski, a member of the Moderation Team here on the site. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask myself or any other Moderator or Admin - We're always here to help you out :) I assure you that you have joined a very friendly, accepting, and welcoming community where you can carry out pretty much any idea that you have in mind, but, of course, there are some rules when it comes to this. To get you started off, I'll kindly provide you with some links to help you out.

With this link, you can find the place where you can ask whatever questions you may have (be sure to look through what others have already said, as you may find your answer there):

Site Questions & Information

You can find the site rules here (read these carefully!)

INFO - Official Site Rules

And here you can find a list of all genres of RP's that you can create and join:

Roleplays | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Hopefully that's enough to get you started! By all means, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

- DrTrollinski, Moderator

Users who are viewing this thread

Back