Hi Diddly Ho Neighbour-eeno!

Catbite

J.K. Meowling
Hello, I am new here and I am honestly terrified super excited to introduce myself. I have been role playing for many years, but everywhere I go seems to end up dead! I don't have any friends who do this and I didn't know where to turn, and I ended up here. I'll call it cosmic destiny, it sounds nicer than desperation. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

I hope you'll be nice to me while I figure everything out, and I promise not to be too much of a nuisance! Here are some tidbits about me:
  • I live in Canada, and yes I do apologize pretty frequently, I say "I'm just gonna sneak right past ya bud" about dozen times per week in stores and at home, and I also like curling because brooms and yelling.
  • My favorite author of all time is Douglas Adams.
  • The perfect date is to be wrapped up all alone on a rainy day with a big hot bowl of noodles and a spooky podcast.
  • When I was a little girl, my mom convinced me that every time I ever saw a Canadian flag I had to stop and salute it immediately. I did this until I was 10 or 11 years old.
  • I call it pop, not soda or fizzy drink, and Coke is better than Pepsi. Then again I never drink pop, I drink too much coffee, but nevertheless Coke is better than Pepsi.
  • I am sorry if that came off argumentative. I'm just gonna sneak right past ya bud.
I'll go and sort myself out now! Thank you if you read this far.

I'm glad you don't call it fizzy drink or just "coke" as the universal term, but pop... Mmm.

That irks me the wrong way as a Mississippian.

I'm glad you don't call it fizzy drink or just "coke" as the universal term, but pop... Mmm.

That irks me the wrong way as a Mississippian.

I'm terribly sorry to hear that. ;) Wait, some people just call it coke?

And would it please you to know that today I googled Mississippi and spelled it correctly on the first go around for the first time ever today?

A warm and doughy welcome from your one and only Soufflé God. I will bless your breads greatly; I highly approve of the fact that you enjoy Douglas Adams' works. While I myself have not read any of his works, I have watched the original TV series based on his radio show Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, as well as the more recent movie, and enjoyed both. You have gained instant entrance to heaven.

Baking heaven, that is.

A warm and doughy welcome from your one and only Soufflé God. I will bless your breads greatly; I highly approve of the fact that you enjoy Douglas Adams' works. While I myself have not read any of his works, I have watched the original TV series based on his radio show Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, as well as the more recent movie, and enjoyed both. You have gained instant entrance to heaven.

Baking heaven, that is.

Oh Soufflé God, thank you for blessing my breads. I always knew that carbs had to be of divine nature, and you have excellent taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back