Hi! c:

Arayhia

Hi! I'm Arayhia, as you can probably tell.

I just joined yesterday. A couple friends told me this was a great place.

I've mostly been roleplaying on different sites. Usually they never last very long due to most people losing interest. I'm optimistic about that not being a problem here! c:

Mainly I just wanted to put myself out there with this post.

So hi everybody!

I really hope so! Everyone seems so much more experienced than me, but I think I'll definitely like it. c:

Hi and welcome to RpN @Arayhia !

I'm so happy you found us and decided to join! It always great seeing a new face among the crowd. Roleplays tend to live a long time here thanks to our very active community, but there are always the exceptions.

What kind of genres do you like to play?

Hey, that is ok Arayhia! Welcome to RpNation, the place where you will have an awesome time nurturing and growing your ability to write and create. Everybody has to start out somewhere and just because you think there are those more experienced or better than you, than that is because that have been going at it longer.

I only started about a half a year ago, and with the help of the awesome community this website has along with the encouragement and help from some friends, I have become a writer I never knew I could be. You will love your time here and cherish every moment for a long time. I know that I won't ever forget this place and the awesome times that've made me think of this as a home.

So, do you have any hobbies? I enjoy fishing, not that I do it as often as I would like, but still, it really is such a great way to spend my time. I did a whole lot more of it when I was younger, but as I got older, the time I had decreased, so eh. Maybe I will get a chance in the future! ^_^

Nevertheless, I hope you have an awesome time here, and I wish you the best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back