Hi :3

werewolf21

Hi I'm werewolf or you call me Nicky ether one works. I love role-playing. I use to role-playing with one my best friends but we stopped awhile back I just got back into the swing of things. I've been role-playing about couple months now. I'm in modern/not modern role play just depend on my mood I'm really into long and thought out role play. Comutucating with one another to make the rp better or fix it. But I do sometimes forget about my rp I'm doing because my busy life. But I will Reply as soon I can. So gotta bear with me. :)

Id hope we meet some of you love making new friends

Werewolf

Welcome to RpNation, werewolf21!

Hello, werewolf21! I offer you the most humble welcome I can conceive to our glorious site, RpNation! I'm sure you will find yourself comfortable with the site in no time - but to help you get accustomed a bit quicker, I have linked you to some very important threads below!

• RpNation's Site Rules (Revised) - One of the sites most important, if not the very most, threads. Please take the time to read these if you haven't done so already!
  • Welcome to RoleplayNation - An official greeting from Staff-Chan themself! Please be sure to take a look here!
  • New Accounts - 10 Post / 24 Hour Rule - A very important thread for new members of the site to read so that they don't get confused.
  • An Introduction to Forum Role-Playing - Made by a very lovely fellow, Syrenrei, a beginners guide to roleplaying in case you are completely new to the concept!
  • Admin Contact - Got a question or an issue that you believe needs to go directly to the Administration? Go ahead and post it here!
  • RpN FAQ - A collection of some of the site's most frequently asked question, and a general concoction of information.
  • Roleplay Support - If you have a question or problem that directly connects to roleplaying, you can post it here.
  • The Chat - Otherwise known as 'The Shoutbox', this is a place for users to interact directly in real time. Drop by to say hello - we'd love to meet you!
  • RpNation - BBCode Guide - See some fancy coding around the forums, but don't know how to do it? More likely than not, you can find it here.
  • Members - Here, you can browse the names of our different users & take a good look at our Staff List!

Have any other questions? Feel free to tag me by typing @DescriptedEnd, & I'll get back to you as soon as I can! I hope you enjoy RpNation!

PS - I'm sure you'll find some great Roleplays around the site; many people are always looking for collaboration partners! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back