heyooo

vxios

be strong!!
hi there! i'm vxios, but you can rly just call me jacob/jake ...or some people call me vx, it's whatevs! i'm always scouring the internet for new places to find rp partners at, so basically for this i just googled '1x1 rp search' and wound up here sooo...

hello!! i'm just a pretty laidback guy who likes rping because i don't really have the attention span to write on my own, plus i'm an extrovert so that kind of lures me away from solo writing. listening all my interests here would probably take forever because again, my attention span is not that great which means i bounce around a LOOOT when it comes to fandoms. but, as for the one's i've RPed, uhh, well, there's fire emblem, pokemon ... i even roleplayed sonic for a little bit, and i'm only just now realizing i've only rped video game muses for some reason, and like kinda kiddie ones at that. don't judge me please i promise i have more varied interests, buuut yeah, great to meet you ! have a good one !

hi Jake! you seem like a chill dude, that's awesome. I'm pretty extroverted myself, so it's always nice to find someone else with the same energy. :)

welcome! i love the username, it's really neat and original! hope you have a good time here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back