Heyo.

TheRowBoat

BLACKJACK!
Heyo. Apparently I'm suppose to make an introduction to myself it seems to help register myself for the website it seems. So yeah. Heyo, currently a college student. I've probably been RPing for about... six or sevenish years at this point in my life? I'm never one to bail out on an RP, unless serious IRL stuff happens or affects the ability to continue an RP. I will always try and make it work with the fellow partner of the RP. I mainly do RPs through PMs and conversations, mainly because it's one on one, and because it's more simpler to keep track of what is happening. Though I would be open to group RPs if a bit of order is maintained is all, and a sort of turn order is established. Just so we can make sure we can get to everyone is all. Hope to you know, RP away. :P

Welcome, college guy!

Man, you’d definitely hate my current group RP! XD There’s no post organization whatsoever. I hope you find some awesome RP partners. You probably won’t get to PM until a certain amount of posts have been made by you.

Yeah I mean it's alright. I've got the post limit, but I am not opposed to group RPs, just a bit of going "Hey let's give a timed turn order is all." I am not a super stickler for going in order, so long as there's a bit of organization and a collective on staying on the same page is all. Also thanks for the welcome. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back