Heyo!!

nninuteman

Bust :(
Hey! My name is Finn, and I'm pretty new to this site. Things do seem to be a little confusing, but I'll figure it out eventually! Hope to rp with you soon~ See you

@Finny Don't let the forum get you too worked up, it's a simple concept once you get used to it, like riding a bike. Anyway, I want to say that if you ever need someone to join an RP you're involved in or if you ever just need to chat, please, feel free to give me a shout [@ChristinaXIV] and I'll come running. Welcome to the nation and I hope you begin to make all sorts of new friends (:3)

ChristinaXIV said:
@Finny Don't let the forum get you too worked up, it's a simple concept once you get used to it, like riding a bike. Anyway, I want to say that if you ever need someone to join an RP you're involved in or if you ever just need to chat, please, feel free to give me a shout [@ChristinaXIV] and I'll come running. Welcome to the nation and I hope you begin to make all sorts of new friends (:3)
Oh goodness, you're so nice! Thank you so much, and I'll definitely be sure to talk to you if need be! (o'v'o)

[QUOTE="Jiynkx Diablo]Yo! Heh, heh~
I'm new here as well. Hopefully you have less anxiety than I do. It seems you've already acquainted yourself with a few others. Good for you.

You'll make a lot of friends, and I can't wait to learn more about you, Finny.

[/QUOTE]
Gah, everyone is so sweet! Thank you~

Of course, we're all friends here, anxiety isn't a word in our vocabulary, we all just like to let loose and have fun every now and then :)

Welcome!! I too just joined not long ago but the community is very accepting so don't worry too much if you mess up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back