Heyo to all ^_^

Nooguy

Eternally perplexed and oblivious
Hello all who've decided themselves interested enough to open up this thread! Glad to see there's such an impressive site dedicated to RP's and the like. I'm generally a pretty relaxed person most of the time and do enjoy meeting others. As an RPer, for me, the more detail the better. I've always loved text that can unveil a massive sprawling world in one's mind and my typing preferences often reflect this. I can also tone myself back, streamlining the details to make for easier and quicker reading as well so don't think I just type pages and pages of paragraphs. I really do look forward to exploring this site and seeing what it has to offer as well as what other peoples' imaginations can bloom forth.

Nooguy said:
Hello all who've decided themselves interested enough to open up this thread! Glad to see there's such an impressive site dedicated to RP's and the like. I'm generally a pretty relaxed person most of the time and do enjoy meeting others. As an RPer, for me, the more detail the better. I've always loved text that can unveil a massive sprawling world in one's mind and my typing preferences often reflect this. I can also tone myself back, streamlining the details to make for easier and quicker reading as well so don't think I just type pages and pages of paragraphs. I really do look forward to exploring this site and seeing what it has to offer as well as what other peoples' imaginations can bloom forth.
Welcome to the site! I hope you have a great time here! :)

Hello there, welcome to Rp Nation! I hope you enjoy this great community! ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Back