• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Heyo! I'm new to this site- looking to find some longterm RP partners and friends!

Hannahbobana

Certified Mess
Hey! As you can tell from my title, I'm new to this site and super excited to make some connections and hopefully start up a 1v1 RP with someone. I have been roleplaying for well over 5 years now. It's always been a fun past time for me and I really want to get back into the swing of things. I write literately and usually punch out at least two-three paragraphs with each entry. I'm looking for someone who can manage the same amount and send multiple responses back each day. (Don't get me wrong, I realize life happens and things come up. Just give me a heads up if you'll be away for an extended amount of time. I, myself, work a job and I'm attending college classes at the same time so sometimes I can get overloaded with busy work.) I prefer writing in third person but I can work with first if that's your preference. I usually write for females but I can do male when needed. Some prompts I don't have much of a preference. I love romance but platonic relationships are also great!

Anyway, I do have a couple brief ideas to share to spark maybe someone's interest... Here goes nothing-!

1. The werewolf and the Huntress: Ever since the monsters took away her family when she was younger, she has forever sworn to rid of the monsters that litter the woods. She's ruthless in her motives, a vigilante hunting down the creatures of the full moon before they can kill more innocent people. After tracking down one of the beasts, things go from hairy to worse. The werewolf had already begun to attack someone, leaving her to act fast in order to save the life. While she did manage to take down the creature, there was a much more pressing matter at hand. He was bitten... and is still alive. Faced with a life altering decision, she spares his life and takes him under her wing. (As for the werewolves themselves I was thinking going a more traditional approach- mindless blood thirsty creatures who spawn under the full moon. The transformations are painful and grotesque. We can always add to this idea if you'd like!)

2. Her Maiden Voyage: The RMS Titanic is infamous for it's tragic history. After striking an iceberg on April 15th 1912, only four days out from her departure from South Hampton, she sank to the bottom of the Atlantic, taking with her over 1,500 people. I am a history stud for this story and thought it could make a compelling RP prompt. She's a poor but very fortunate member of third class, while he's a rich business man in first class.

3. Years After: A small portion of civilization has managed to maintain themselves underground for over 100 years after a widespread pandemic plagued the world above. With resources become scarce, humanity is forced to return to the surface of the earth. The world is riddled with hazardous obstacles, including the infected, still thriving and thirsty for fresh blood. They're super human, running quickly on all fours, nails inches long and razor sharp, and with their spines poking out from their backs. It's hell on earth, and now they're stranded there.

If any of these interest you please do shoot me a PM! I am so thrilled to get to talk to some of you! :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back