Heya

A Tired Artist

Please help
The name's Dave, but some people call me Davin too, I don't mind which one you choose. I'm not really that sure on what I'm supposed to say here but I've recently gotten back into roleplaying because of Deltarune. I have an entire selection of OCs but I also like roleplaying canon characters, I'm usually available constantly but I'm not sure how I'll do with this. I'm usually more accessible on instagram. I usually just want more than 3 sentences if we're doing literate (I'm used to calling it paragraph, forgive me about that) and I'm okay with OC x Canon as long as I can have my bit too. I also do OC x OC and Canon x Canon for flexibility. I love fluffy roleplays but every roleplay needs some conflict, ya know? Welp, that's the end of this intro, I feel like I'm rambling to be honest. Oh, and feel free to ask questions if we do roleplay and tell me any ideas you have, I'd love to hear them!

Hello! Welcome! Im Spade. I have a few ideas but id like to know what you're looking for in an rp. Im very flexible when it comes to plots

Hello! Welcome! Im Spade. I have a few ideas but id like to know what you're looking for in an rp. Im very flexible when it comes to plots
(not gonna lie, it's 3 am for me right now so if i fall silent at one point i apologize) I'm not really looking for anything specific, I usually just fidget around with trial and error to see what works best. I would usually have a straight answer but I'm a bit out of it at the moment.

(not gonna lie, it's 3 am for me right now so if i fall silent at one point i apologize) I'm not really looking for anything specific, I usually just fidget around with trial and error to see what works best. I would usually have a straight answer but I'm a bit out of it at the moment.
No worries. PM me when you have the chance then. I look foward to hearing from you

You got back into roleplay because of Deltarune, and I came to this site because I crave Deltarune. What a pair we are. I'd be interested, but my own responses can range from two or three paragraphs to almost ten, and I'm not sure if that's your forte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back