Heya!

Neko

The Shipping Queen

Hello there! You can call me Ember, I'm the fabulous Shipping Queen!

I love anime and I'm currently trying to find more to watch, so if you have any suggestions, that would be greatly appreciated c:

I guess you could say I'm an experienced role player, but I'm not really. I've just been role playing for three years now, and I would be really good, but I'm lazy X3

I love cats and acting (wait, acting? No,
I am) insane.

I also love RPG horror games, and horror in general.

I love to draw and I'm beginning to make pixel animations.

I am mostly looking for fnaf/Undertale/Homestuck-based rps ^-^

Most of all, I love to make more friends so that I'm not too lonely c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I'd be the first to welcome you to this amazing site! Don't worry, with interests like that, you'll make some friends here ^-^

I love anime as well and my favourite has got to be Gurren Lagann. Though I'm kinda alone cause I can't find anyone else who's watched it, ugh ;-; My 2nd career choice is also to be an actor but I'm a bit too nervous to do that lmao.

Anyway, hope you have fun here1

Welcome to the site! I see you're a horror fan too! I love all things horror, you should check out my new horror RP down in the Quest Log, I'm sure you'd enjoy it. Hit me up if you would be down to RP sometime!

Illusive said:
Thought I'd be the first to welcome you to this amazing site! Don't worry, with interests like that, you'll make some friends here ^-^
I love anime as well and my favourite has got to be Gurren Lagann. Though I'm kinda alone cause I can't find anyone else who's watched it, ugh ;-; My 2nd career choice is also to be an actor but I'm a bit too nervous to do that lmao.

Anyway, hope you have fun here1

I just started Gurren Lagann, and I've gotta say, I love it so far ^-^

I wanna be an actor too, but I have stage fright X3

Kirwinning said:
Welcome to the site! I see you're a horror fan too! I love all things horror, you should check out my new horror RP down in the Quest Log, I'm sure you'd enjoy it. Hit me up if you would be down to RP sometime!

Alright, I'll go check it out ^^

Neko said:

I just started Gurren Lagann, and I've gotta say, I love it so far ^-^

I wanna be an actor too, but I have stage fright X3

:D You watch Gurren Lagann as well? Awesome! What episode you on?

Lmao my dream careers are quite far-fetched tbh considering I'm not the most confident person
xD

Illusive said:
:D You watch Gurren Lagann as well? Awesome! What episode you on?
Lmao my dream careers are quite far-fetched tbh considering I'm not the most confident person
xD

Heheh. . . When I say I just started it, I really mean it. I just finished the first episode

xD

I'm not that confident either. . .

Neko said:

Heheh. . . When I say I just started it, I really mean it. I just finished the first episode

xD

I'm not that confident either. . .

Ah, ok. Well lemme just say you will absolutely love it till the end - I hope - and your emotions will have no idea what to do.

Aw, I hope you can become more confident <3 Just try and get out there more. It's what I'm trying to do, problem is I hate almost everyone in my school and don't want them talking to me
xD

If you ever want someone to talk to on here, I'd be glad to talk to you!

Illusive said:
Ah, ok. Well lemme just say you will absolutely love it till the end - I hope - and your emotions will have no idea what to do.
Aw, I hope you can become more confident <3 Just try and get out there more. It's what I'm trying to do, problem is I hate almost everyone in my school and don't want them talking to me
xD

If you ever want someone to talk to on here, I'd be glad to talk to you!

I love it when my emotions have no idea what to do

xD

I hate everyone in my school as well. There's only a hand full of people that I actually talk to without being rude and/or trying to stab them with my pencil :3

I guess I could try to set it up, Kye-Senpai.

It's sweet of you guys to set up an rp in honor of my "loss" c:

Do you know if anyone else is gonna join?

The Greed-ler is not sure on everyone else ember-chan :3 <3 nile the dragon already has an account but I'm not 100% sure about everyone else but I'll try to get them on board! <3 and of course we would! We can't rp without you xD everyone is gutted :3 <3

[QUOTE="natasha coyle]The Greed-ler is not sure on everyone else ember-chan :3 <3 nile the dragon already has an account but I'm not 100% sure about everyone else but I'll try to get them on board! <3 and of course we would! We can't rp without you xD everyone is gutted :3 <3

[/QUOTE]

Alright, at least three of my friends will be joining c:

Aww! You're makin me blush here!

[QUOTE="Lily Dawn Evans]Hi Ember! Love the nickname! So, what all animes do you like? =D I'd love to do an rp maybe if we have some in common!
[/QUOTE]
Thank you ^-^

What animes do I like? That's a hard one, since I like a lot of animes.

I'm currently watching Black Butler, Fairy Tail, Gurren Lagann, Magica Modika (I think that's how you spell it), and SAO

I've also watched Blue Exorcist, Soul Eater, and many others I can't remember
xD

Hey, I may be late, I was affraid to welcome you - but hey welcome in with your friends. I am an anime lover, but I don't think I have any horror anime you don't already know :<

Thats a shame you are not insane enough. Have fun here.

Neddeia said:
Hey, I may be late, I was affraid to welcome you - but hey welcome in with your friends. I am an anime lover, but I don't think I have any horror anime you don't already know :<
Thats a shame you are not insane enough. Have fun here.

Haha, what were you afraid of? I don't bite! Well, not hard anyway c:<

Thanks for welcoming me!

Wait - who said I wasn't insane?

Hello :)

Just thought I would pop by and welcome you -- from one newbie to another. I hope you have a superb day.

Ellynelle said:
Hello :)
Just thought I would pop by and welcome you -- from one newbie to another. I hope you have a superb day.
Thank you for welcoming meeeeeeee! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back