Heya, I'm Twilight

Twilight

Fluff Queen
hhh I hope I did this right-

Hi there everyone who may or may not read this. This is my little introduction since I'm new around here. So, first off, my name is Twilight (or atleast that's what I'm known as online). I've been roleplaying for probably about 8 years now, and it's a passion I don't see going away anytime soon.

I love fantasy, sci-fi, video games, food, anime, and just about anything fluffy. I can't say I really have any strong dislikes, other than just drama and rude people, but who really likes those things anyways?

I'm also 22, so I sadly do have a life and a job, but I try to RP whenever I can!

I hope to meet a lot of new friends here, and have some amazing RP adventures!

Hey, welcome. Hope you find what you're looking for on RPN, it's a great place to find some people to write with.

hhh I hope I did this right-

Hi there everyone who may or may not read this. This is my little introduction since I'm new around here. So, first off, my name is Twilight (or atleast that's what I'm known as online). I've been roleplaying for probably about 8 years now, and it's a passion I don't see going away anytime soon.

I love fantasy, sci-fi, video games, food, anime, and just about anything fluffy. I can't say I really have any strong dislikes, other than just drama and rude people, but who really likes those things anyways?

I'm also 22, so I sadly do have a life and a job, but I try to RP whenever I can!

I hope to meet a lot of new friends here, and have some amazing RP adventures!

How are you doing? I'd love to RP with you sometime! :)

Ahh hello hello! Welcome to RP Nation! Nice to meet you Twilight!

I also love soft and fluffy things haha! Anyways, have a good one, and I hope you have loads of fun on here! See you around!

Ahh hello hello! Welcome to RP Nation! Nice to meet you Twilight!

I also love soft and fluffy things haha! Anyways, have a good one, and I hope you have loads of fun on here! See you around!
Thanks a bunch! Fluffy things are the best things, that's just a fact, heheh. See you around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back