Hey!

Zhai

I don't want your lemons, Life! Take them back!
Hello Everyone!

Where to start?... - I previously RP'd for just over four years, however stopped about a year ago to get more into school. Recently, things have calmed down, I've got extra time on my hands, and I want to get back into RP.

I'm sure I'm a bit rusty but I'm hoping to pick back up where I left off previously, and RP with some awesome folks!

Hi there, Zhai. Welcome to RpNation!

If you haven't checked out the Welcome to RpNation greeting page, you should. It has a lot of useful links you may want to check out during your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to check out our Questions & Information forum for a list of rules, BBcode guide, and even the staff list. There's a lot of information there but if you can't find the answer to your question, you can always make your own question thread or ask one of our lovely members. Our staff are always happy to help and I'll also do my best to answer any questions you have.

The Discussion forums are open to chat about things such as general topics, creative topics, and roleplay topics. You can also visit the Shoutbox, an awesome chatroom that is located on your top menu bar. Make sure to come drop by sometime and say hello! Once you have made your 10 posts and have had an account for more than 24 hours, you can access our TeamSpeak server, start new conversations, make status messages, and post messages on other members' profiles. For more information, check out this thread.

Anyway, I hope to hear more of you in the future. Happy roleplaying!

Hello I would gladly like to Roleplay sometime I'm open to anything provided i have knowledge of whatever it is :P

Welcome to RPN, I hope you get established here and manage to get more than 10 posts much quicker than me...

Thanks everyone for your responses - I'm sure it's going to be fantastic here!

Kera said:
Hello I would gladly like to Roleplay sometime I'm open to anything provided i have knowledge of whatever it is :P
Thank you, Kera.

I'm still figuring out how the website works, all of its features and what not.

I will gladly send you a message, and we can work on something.

sounds great i look forward to it

I suppose i'll inquire what kind of roleplaying do you like to do since im a new member i can't start conversation until i reach 10 posts :P

Kera said:
sounds great i look forward to it

I suppose i'll inquire what kind of roleplaying do you like to do since im a new member i can't start conversation until i reach 10 posts :P
So I have read the 10 post/24 hour rule, and now I know why I cannot send you a message @Kera Haha

I am willing to try anything. I tend to stay away from Fandom based Roleplays because most of the time, I don't follow the story of the anime and/ manga. However, sometimes I've been intrigued enough to do my research.

Other than that - horror, romance, thriller, mystery, sci-fi...just about anything. :)

And yourself? I can guess you're a romance type of Roleplayer? :P

the most of Fandoms I i usually center around Video Games or my favorite TV shows since thats my almost 20 year hobby :P and yes Romance im a sucker for a good romance subplot

I once participated in a Resident Evil based Roleplay. It was pretty general - zombies, Umbrella Corporation, try not to die - it was pretty basic, however there were over fifteen participants. The Roleplay base itself was good, just a lot of participants and it was impossible to keep up with everyone's individual actions. That Roleplay is what also prompted me to stick to one-on-one type Roleplays. I just have to keep up with what's between the other person and myself.

Aww, nothing is wrong with a good Romance! :)

I have done my fair share of those - good romance, bad romance, blood romance, we-were-in-love-before-now-we're-broken-up-romance... Haha :P

OMG RESIDENT EVIL EEEEEEEEEEEE im terrible sorry but i'm a huge resident evil fan been a part of it since the beginning and currently waiting for the upcoming Revelations 2 and anyone who mentions it my fanboyish nature of it comes out im certainly interested in doing a 1 on 1 with that

Aha! xD

I definitely got the fanboy imagine - running and screaming in circles! It certainly is a great storyline, however I'll have to get caught up on it. The Roleplay from before was based loosely on the movies and the games tied together, plus a small bit of personalization for those of us who don't closely follow the plot. I'm definitely looking forward to a Resident Evil Roleplay. :)

I'd likely tie the RP closely into the games, the movies have become a bit sour for me due to some nasty comments Paul Anderson made about Capcom and the games but the real question is who's your favorite character? :)

Well, out of the movies - it's of course Alice, but she is too complex of a character for me to impersonate.

Out of the games, I'd probably have to say Jill Valentine.

And yourself?

Jill is my favorite too which i made clear when they showed teasers of RE5 in 09 saying she was dead which i absolutely REFUSED to believe and in the movies Alice is indeed my favorite and her Actress Milla is spectacular.

I play the Resident Evil games from time to time, and it's interesting to see how Jill progresses as a character. I realize that she, too, is a complex character that I probably wouldn't Roleplay without a full background study!

I believe her portrayal of Alice in the RE series is her best out of any of her acting jobs, besides The Fifth Element. That movie was amazing, too. :)

i loved her in Ultraviolet and Jill I Could probably play with a little success since i know most of her backstory for example before her time in S.T.A.R.S she was a master thief which would explain why shes handy with a lockplace as barry so cheesily admits lmfao

but Revelations 2 im going absolutely Banannas over mainly because it marks the Return of Claire Redfield and Barry Burton and in terms of the RP i'd be using Original characters and had the idea of them possibly running into the series characters :P

When does Revelations 2 come out?

And I will also be using an original character if we do a RE Roleplay. Just to make it easier and so I don't mess up whatever Series character's story. :P

the episode release goes from february right through to march the full disc comes out in the middle of March

So are you waiting for the full disc? March is an awful long time away! I'm hope you don't get too impatient. :P

i want the full disc since it comes with bonus content including Albert Wesker playable in Raid Mode

It seems you're going to have to keep your excitement in a jar until March then! Can you do that? Haha

yes i have to much excitement since Bloodborne Revelations 2 and Final Fantasy Type-0 my poor wallet though lmfao hopefully my PS4 can handle it since the installs are massive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back