Hey!

Natural Flavour

Ah yes, pain
Hello, everyone!

I'm new here, and I've spearheaded a lot of RPs on non rp sites XD Anyway, I am never inspired unless I'm writing or storytelling, and I feel I can best express myself on the page. I am SO excited to find a family friendly rp forum.

Prepare to fall in love with me :3

Okay, no. But still, hey! I can't wait to begin.

Family friendly, well you won't get that with me based on the situation but hey, welcome to the website Skye. Have fun browsing and making friends!

Family friendly, well you won't get that with me based on the situation but hey, welcome to the website Skye. Have fun browsing and making friends!

Baha, yeah... I mean, about the 'no erotic' stuff or whatever. But seriously, I nearly got banned from a hamster forum for having too much self harm content in my RPs, so y'know. I'm not really looking for 'family friendly' either. Just something safe enough that I'm allowed to join XD

And thanks! I look forward to seeing you around

Baha, yeah... I mean, about the 'no erotic' stuff or whatever. But seriously, I nearly got banned from a hamster forum for having too much self harm content in my RPs, so y'know. I'm not really looking for 'family friendly' either. Just something safe enough that I'm allowed to join XD

And thanks! I look forward to seeing you around
Ahhhh, thank god. Because sometimes I get fucked up in my rp's. Though I stray away from domestic violence and self harm. But if I get a good rp going where fighting or horror is going on, man I can get gory if I so choose.

Welcome aboard!

I'm new to the site as well, so I figured I'd poke my head in and say hello to some other new faces. Lilo and Stitch fans are always a plus~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back