...Hey.

marc122

chew
I'm aware of the fact that I have been active for a month, but I feel like I haven't properly introduced myself yet.

I'm marc122. Been using that name for almost 9 years by now, because of my nostalgic feelings towards it. Anyway, here's some bullet points:
  • Been RPing for 2 and a half years by now, so expect my one-liners to be uncommon, if not, rare (Unless...of course I get lazy).
  • Kinda trying to get into anime, but so far, I've watched a few abridged anime episodes and clips, episode 1 of Evangelion, a few episodes of DBS, a few more of Fairy Tail, and of course, a little bit of glimpses of One Punch Man + Black Rock Shooter, Tokyo Ghoul, and Steins;Gate. BTW, I'm attempting to get a non-bootleg copy of the uncensored Cowboy Bebop boxset.
  • Otherwise, I own GTA V, DOOM, Saints Row IV, and Witcher 3, although I do not play these as of lately.
  • Oh, and why not movies and books too? I like Godzilla '14, Star Trek Beyond, Star Wars III, IV and VII, Moana, John Wick: Chapter 2, and a few more.
  • The kinds of RP I have joined the most are Crossovers, Superhero RPs, and maybe Sci-Fi too.
So there you go. A proper introduction to me. Now, what RPs can you recommend to me?

A late welcome to Rpn marc122! I can say that I have seen some Star Wars roleplays, many superhero roleplays, and a bunch of Sci-Fi~
But there are none that I can specifically link to you because there are so many out there. Plus there are many other ideas out there that might just take your interest. Otherwise I wish you the best here in Rpn~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back