Hey!

SummerIchigo

Unlucky Member
I'm Mallory. I want to start writing again. I used to wright short stories all the time but had motivation issues, so I stopped. I feel like if I got together with another person and we wrote a story together then I would have motivation. Role playing is just that so I want to try it. Thanks for reading <3

Welcome to Rp Nation, hope you have the best time in this awesome community! ♥

SummerIchigo said:
I'm Mallory. I want to start writing again. I used to wright short stories all the time but had motivation issues, so I stopped. I feel like if I got together with another person and we wrote a story together then I would have motivation. Role playing is just that so I want to try it. Thanks for reading <3
Welcome to the site! I hope you have a great time here! :)

SummerIchigo said:
Welcome To Rpnation

I'm Elizabeth and its so nice to have you aboard

i love short stories hopefully we can write one together in the future

and how about this for motivation "You can do it ichigo your the best go go"

^_^ anyway welcome aboard

sgtmickey said:
would be happy to help you!
Thank you so much! I'm right now working on writing down everything on a fantasy world I've been creating for a long time but never fully written it. I've just put down thoughts and parts of stories because its so hard for me to put anything down. Once I have it all laid out hopefully someone will be interested enough to collaborate with me to make this into a full story.

SummerIchigo said:
Thank you so much! I'm right now working on writing down everything on a fantasy world I've been creating for a long time but never fully written it. I've just put down thoughts and parts of stories because its so hard for me to put anything down. Once I have it all laid out hopefully someone will be interested enough to collaborate with me to make this into a full story.
I'm pretty okay at world creating =w= I have a roleplay where a bunch of characters LITERALLY just travel from world to world and do stuff on it. So far most of them are copyrighted like Gravity Falls, Mushroom Kingdom and such but we accept original ones too ^w^ I'd be glad to help out (:3) If you want you can add it to the world list and add details as you go along

Simple - The Smash Brotherhood | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

here's a link to it

SummerIchigo said:

Last edited by a moderator:
sgtmickey said:
I'm pretty okay at world creating =w= I have a roleplay where a bunch of characters LITERALLY just travel from world to world and do stuff on it. So far most of them are copyrighted like Gravity Falls, Mushroom Kingdom and such but we accept original ones too ^w^ I'd be glad to help out (:3) If you want you can add it to the world list and add details as you go along

Simple - The Smash Brotherhood | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

here's a link to it
That is very very cool and I'll definitely look into it! My world is like Middle Earth meets Avatar: The Last Airbender but its absolutely original and my own. Making a world, to me, is much easier than making the story that fits inside of it so this could help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back