• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hey Zeus! Give the Monsters a Chance at Adventure! - Lore

Kal

Madam Stabby-Stab

9fa4808f4b50a018f41cac4310a4f309.jpg

These, and much more scandal revealed here at the Daily Greezette!

In keeping with the tone of the RP, we thought it would be fun to keep a bestiary of encountered monsters that's written through the eyes of our characters. Which should provide a more intimate understanding of the world, and our little group.

(Feel free to add your own characters entries!)

GMs:

4230.jpg
&
12453.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Florence's journal of things that want to eat me and things that dont ( or should that be drink me?)

Entry no.1:

Naiads- Im one of these! We're made of water, mostly we inhabit lakes, but any freshwater is fine (no salt please!)

Fun fact, we're all female, but apparently other species have a thing called boys. Most of my sisters seem to like them.

We, like dryads, are actually an elemental variant of nymphs (Theres a lot less of us than of nymphs or dryads though. probably because we dont travel for...companionship.)

Dryads are tied to trees, we're tied to freshwater, and regular nymphs are tied to the general forest itself. And to getting drunk. They love them some boozes. I tried some myself once but it tastes awful. It did make my stomach literally fizz though.

Sirens- Our closet relation in terms of other species of monster, but the Queen of the sirens was once jilted by a great sailor, and elementals can hold a loooong grudge, and they use their beautiful voices to lure ships into rocks, which is super mean (they are very good singers though)

Arkinal's Journal of Things That Most Definitely Find Him Attractive

Entry No. 1

Satyrs - So, yes. I'm sure you will find that Satyrs are, without a doubt, the best creatures to ever grace the world. Not only are we the best at making music and the best at dancing and the best at flirting and the best at everything... we're also great company! Err... If you're a female. If you're a male, well, I guess I could manage... but I'd really prefer a female. They have a nice figure. And I like how to figure out how to get close to that figure... If you know what I mean...

Nymphs - Man oh man! Where do I even begin? Nymphs are, without a doubt, the second best creatures to ever grace the world. With their unmatched beauty, their seemingly (only seemingly) perfect voices, their delicate figure, and even the hair... all very enticing things. All very wonderful. And all Nymphs are glorious. There hasn't been a Nymph alive that's less than amazing. And, of course, there also hasn't been a Nymph alive to find me anything other than absolutely irresistible.​

Cetus' Journal of... I REMEMBER! ...Mostly!

Poseidon: Boss-man-sir! Coming out of retirement for an important mission for him. Has da hook-ups.

Zeus: Gets in trouble too much (apparently)! My spyee!

Hera: Peacock lady! Important! ...Somehow...

Peacocks:

Hera's... Birds!

Hades: ... I'll remember, eventually!

Water: My favorite!

Florence's journal of things that want to eat me and things that dont:

Entry no.2

The Lake: While not technically alive, when Naiads sleep their conciousness sort of swirl together, and its all pretty and nice and we can all feel each others thoughts.

Where was I?

Oh yeah, the lake.

So, the Mother Naiad says this group mind is shared by the lake itself, and that gives it something called' semi sentiance.'

Basically all you need to know is the lake is kind of alive and if we're in danger it will rise up -literally!- and eat you.

Hoomans call being eaten by water 'drowning' apparently.

ps. She wasnt joking about not weeing in it. Lake doesnt like that too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back