Hey Y'all.

AndyG

Hit Me!
First and foremost I guess a little about me is what I start with. I'm Andy. I'm a 37 year old gay male, married for nearly 16 years. I love cosplay and I work as a Licensed Veterinary Technician Full time. I have known my coworkers for nearly twenty years. Its a rewarding but often stressful and emotionally/physically/mentally taxing job that I love. That being said though this is my escape. My little vacation. I may have typos I may make the grammatical error from time to time. Though I'm not trying for perfection. I try to be descriptive and have substance but I'm not gonna proofread a thousand times and stress if its perfect because, I just don't want to and I don't expect my partners to either. If you try and you have substance I can work with and maybe a paragraph or two I can understand. I'm good. Totally chill even. In the end this is fun and a hobby and nothing is actually bleeding or dying so I prefer no drama. I will be a dedicated partner always for having some long term plots. Also I hope this doesn't sound dismissive or cynical. I'm very outgoing and friendly so don't be shy message me if I sound like I could be a partner for you.

Now I guess about my RP experience . I'm new to forum RP I come from more of tabletop RPG chat based thing. So it's a bit different a bit faster. A lot of people active in chat rooms and what not. There are dice and character sheets, and the rules of course. Though the RP was there. The writing was there. It's just different. I spent some time on another forum based RP site that recently closed. I had a few long running partners. Though the site wasn't really my kinda theme.

Last I guess themes and things I like. Being a gay male I prefer to play with male partners that are like minded or at least friendly. Now that doesn't mean I won't accept a female partner at all. All gays have their girlfriends. I just feel like I want to read and write stories that have action, adventure, horror, tension, and maybe romance. Though Romance is not a necessity it would be nice if it could develop. Though please don't let that deter you from messaging especially if you read this and think THAT'S MY PARTNER. I have a lot of different fandoms. Harry Potter , Transformers, Marvel, Horror Films especially classic slashers like Nightmare on Elm Street , Scream, Halloween. I also love supernatural stuff not so much the television show more a Buffy fan here but like vampires werewolves witches, hunters. I was a huge World of Darkness Tabletop player for years. The darker and more horror like the better. I prefer OC's even for RPing withing a fandom verse too. I don't mind the main characters names coming up but for the main characters I like it to kinda be out own story within these worlds. Our own plots.

I'm not sure if this is a good introduction but it is an introduction. If you want to be friends or RP partners just message me. I hope to talk to some of you soon.

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back